Monday, May 18, 2015

That moment in My Life When...

That day when I was on church because of my religion class, he told me he will set next to me, he did. He looked at me with those black, big, and beautiful eyes he has. He made me tickles all the Mass, they told him to stop, but he didn’t. That moment I realized he tried to hold my hand I got nervous, I didn’t knew what to do, we didn’t hold hands that day. My friend asked me of what he tried and if he did and I told her everything. For the rest of the afternoon he told me if I would let him do that, I agreed. That happened that Wednesday, if only I never told my friend about what happen my friendship with him now will be different. It started out as an ordinary day, but then he only thing was missing in my life was him.

No comments:

Post a Comment