Monday, May 18, 2015

Feelings and More Feelings...

Disappointments:
·        I thought he was the perfect man until I notice what he realy was.
·        Failing an exam I thought I was going to do well.
Accomplishments:
·        Finally I got what I wanted, his love, his hand, and all his hugs.
Conflicts:
·        Fighting with my best friend because his boyfriend hated me.
·        Telling something I never shouldn’t, broke a very important relationship because of that.
Fears:
·        Loose someone important.
·        Falling in love.
Luck (or lack, thereof):
·        Finding 20 dollars on the street.
·        Finding out a friend you don’t know him in person in in something with you.
Enemies:
·        The one that took my last guy of me.
·        My best friend’s boyfriend.
Gratitude:
Him.
Meeting amazing people this year.
Jealousy:
The day he disappeared in the dark with a girl.
When a friend of me is now his girlfriend.

I thought he was a perfect man until I notice what he realy was. He was a liar. Made everyone fell in love with him, Tell every girl she was perfect and that he loved her when I'm not sure if it was a lie but he hurt you any way. texted you every day and make you feel special. when younever expect what he will do to you in tthe future
when i ffought with mu best friend because there was someone who told her I was talking bad about her. She got mad at me for somehing I never did. we fought for months now in our group there were three. she left us. For months we didnt talk, we ignore ourselves.Until oneday she opened her eyes and came to be my friend again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment